10 Thoughtful Gift Card Messages For Any Occasion
Thoughtful flower card messages are the perfect way to brighten your loved one’s day. You can give these thoughtful messages with flowers to recognize a special occasion in someone’s life, or they can be given for any occasion, just to make someone smile.
Read on to discover ten thoughtful flower card messages for any occasion.
What Is a Flower Card Message?
If you purchase flowers, you can attach a card with a personalized message for the recipient most of the time. This card can be handwritten or typed and is usually short and sweet.
Think about why you are buying the flowers so that you can craft an appropriate message for the occasion. Be sure to sign your name at the end of your message so that the recipient knows who the gift is from.
Flower Card Messages for Any Occasion
Sometimes you may want to give your loved one a beautiful bouquet of flowers with a kind flower card message just because. Giving someone the gift of gorgeous flowers will make the recipient smile and be filled with joy.
Here are some thoughtful flower card messages for any occasion:
- I hope your day is filled with joy!
- You are wonderful and loved.
- I appreciate you and your thoughtfulness.
- You are so special to me.
- Thinking of you and giving praise for our friendship.
- Hoping to make you smile!
- Sending you warm, winter greetings!
- Remembering you on your special day.
- Here is some sunshine to light up your life!
- Wishing you a day filled with love and luxury.
These messages are perfect for brightening your loved one’s day. Remember to sign your card at the bottom, so they will know who this glorious gift is from.
The holiday season is all about giving and spreading love and cheer. This year, give your loved ones a stunning arrangement of our best-selling products. Whether you choose a bouquet of festive red roses, or golden roses reminiscent of five golden rings, your family and friends will adore receiving this gift, along with a simple note of holiday greetings.
Here are some inspiring messages filled with holiday cheer to include on your flower card:
- Best wishes for a bright and happy new year!
- Sending you much love this Christmas!
- Wishing you joy and blessings in the new year!
- Santa wanted you to have these. Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you a bountiful new year.
- Snowflakes are falling, and these flowers are calling. Wishing you a happy holiday!
- Baby, it’s cold outside. Hope these flowers keep you warm this winter!
- Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas!
- All I want for Christmas is You. Hope you enjoy this gift!
- Have a holly jolly Christmas filled with joy.
Lavish your loved ones this year with a beautiful, holiday-inspired bouquet of roses, along with a message of holiday greetings.
Happy Birthday Messages
One of the most joyous occasions every year is celebrating your loved one’s birthday. Giving a beautiful cake, stunning roses, and a kind birthday message are just some of the things you can do to make the birthday girl or boy feel extra special.
Here are some examples of thoughtful birthday messages you can include on a flower card:
- Happy birthday! May all of your wishes come true this year.
- Cheers to your (insert number here) birthday, and here’s hoping for many more.
- Lots of love to you on your birthday.
- We’re so excited to help you celebrate your special day! Happy Birthday!
- All my love to the birthday girl/boy.
- Hope your birthday is filled with joy and laughter.
- Wishing you the best birthday ever. We are so excited to celebrate with you!
- Happy birthday to an incredible friend.
- Thinking of you with hugs, kisses, and birthday wishes.
- It’s your day to sparkle and shine! Hope you have an amazing birthday; you deserve it!
Your personalized birthday message and special gift will be sure to make your loved one feel celebrated on their big day. Remember to add some colorful balloons to make your gift stand out.
Celebrating an Anniversary
For your anniversary this year, present your loved one with a red, suede Heart box filled with pink roses. This stunning gift will show your special someone just how far your love extends.
If you are planning to lavish your spouse or significant other with flowers for your anniversary, sending them a heartfelt flower card message as a part of their gift will be sure to make them feel loved.
Here are some heartfelt messages to write to your sweetheart or favorite couple this year:
- I love you so much, darling. I would marry you all over again. Happy anniversary!
- Happy anniversary to the love of my life. I hope we have many more precious years together!
- Thank you for all of the years of love and laughter. Happy anniversary!
- Wishing my favorite couple much love on your anniversary.
- I’m so thankful that I get to live happily ever after with you, my darling. Happy anniversary!
- To my sweetheart, thank you for always making me smile. Cheers to many more amazing years together!
- Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness!
- Darling, I’m so glad that I married you. Happy anniversary to us!
- I’m so blessed to be with you. Thank you for choosing me to spend your life with. Happy anniversary, my love!
After choosing your favorite heartfelt message for your flower card, plan a special date night to rekindle the romance with your loved one. Present the flowers and special flower card to your sweetheart during your romantic evening together.
If you are sending flowers to someone in remembrance of a lost loved one, finding the right words to say during this challenging time is key. Your special words of love and support will mean so much in someone’s time of need.
Here are some words of sympathy, love, and concern:
- Our thoughts and prayers are with your family during this difficult time.
- Wishing you peace and comfort as we mourn the loss of ________ together.
- Thinking of you during this time of your loss.
- In loving memory of ________, our dear friend.
- Sending our deepest sympathy and love to you and your family.
- We hope you find solace in the cherished memories that you hold in your heart.
For the flowers, a classic arrangement of white roses will pay respect to the loved one who has passed away and will make a gorgeous sympathy bouquet.
If you and your loved one are going through a disagreement, sending a bouquet of flowers along with a thoughtful note is the perfect way to apologize and say you’re sorry.
Here are some kind phrases you can say to apologize to your loved one:
- I’m so sorry I hurt you. Please forgive me.
- Darling, let’s work towards better days ahead.
- I’m so sorry. Would you forgive me?
- My deepest apologies. Now let’s go eat!
- Please give me one more chance, my dear. I hope these flowers cheer you up.
- Let’s begin again.
- I apologize; let’s start fresh. Can you give me a ‘take two’?
- I’m sorry and have learned my lesson. Please forgive me.
- I don’t want to see you sad, so I hope these flowers make you smile.
- Please forgive me, my dear. I love you, and I’m sorry.
After you send your meaningful gift and card, remember to follow up with your loved one when the time is right and try to rekindle the love you share together.
Graduations are one of the proudest days of a person’s life and are great days to spend time celebrating someone you care about. If you are writing a flower card message for a loved one’s graduation, here are some examples of thoughtful messages you can write:
- Congratulations on graduating! Cheers to the next chapter of your life!
- Congratulations to the new graduate! I am so proud of you and all of your success.
- We are so proud of you on this special day. Congratulations on graduating; we are so excited to see all of the wonderful things you will accomplish in your future.
- Congratulations, graduate, you did it! Remember to dream big, and always do your best.
- May God continue to bless you and your education. Congrats grad!
- Thinking of you on your special day. Congratulations on graduating from _______!
- Congratulations on graduating; you did it! We are so proud of how far you’ve come, and we can’t wait to see what your future holds.
- Wishing you all of the best on your graduation day! We are excited to celebrate with you.
- Great job on completing your degree! Best of luck with your future endeavors.
- Congratulations on earning your degree and graduating at the top of your class! We are so proud of the person you’ve become.
To elevate this gift, you can even personalize your flowers to match the graduate’s school colors. You can check our Graduation Collection.
If Valentine’s Day is approaching and you want to impress your sweetheart, getting them a beautiful Rose Bear is the perfect way to make them feel loved this year. This gorgeous arrangement comes in a handcrafted ceramic vessel and will provide beauty year-round.
Make sure to include a romantic note with your loved one’s flowers to make their Valentine’s Day extra special. Here are some sweet messages to include on the card:
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the love of my life. You are always in my heart.
- Thank you for making my heart smile every day. Wishing you a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my favorite person in the world!
- Roses are red, violets are blue. Happy Valentine’s Day; I’ll be thinking of you.
- I’m so thankful to be spending another Valentine’s Day together, and I am looking forward to many more with you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Thank you for always being there for me. I love you!
- Being with you is the best decision I’ve ever made. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Sending you lots of hugs and kisses this Valentine’s Day.
- To my sweetheart, Happy Valentine’s Day!
- To my Valentine, thank you for being my best friend. You light up my life, and I’m so grateful to be spending this special day with you.
Your Valentine will love reading your thoughtful message and will be so grateful that they get to spend this special romantic holiday with you.
Get Well Soon
If you know someone who is ill or not feeling well, sending them some flowers along with a thoughtful note is a wonderful way to show them how much you care and that you are thinking about them. This will brighten their spirits and make them feel loved.
Let’s break down some of the most popular get-well soon messages and discover some to use for any occasion.
- Wishing you a speedy recovery!
- Sending lots of love and prayers to you during this difficult time. Get well soon!
- We hope you feel better and get well soon.
- Thinking of you and hope you get well soon!
- We hope you get back up on your feet soon. You are missed!
- Wishing you well on your much-needed rest and relaxation. Get well soon.
- Just a little something to let you know we’re thinking of you and are wishing you a speedy recovery.
- Hoping these flowers lift your spirits!
- Sending you healing thoughts and good vibes today. Hope you get well soon!
If you are sending a bouquet of flowers to a loved one in the hospital, opt for a petite size bouquet to save space for a simple and elegant look.
A New Baby
Having a baby and being a new parent is one of the greatest joys that life brings. Recognizing new parents with a bouquet of pink or blue beautiful roses, along with a thoughtful card message is the perfect way to shower your loved ones and welcome their new baby.
Here are some inspirational messages for flower cards to celebrate a new baby.
- Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!
- Sugar and spice, and everything nice. Congratulations on your new baby girl!
- Snips and snails, and puppy-dog tails. Congratulations on your new baby boy!
- Cheers to one big beautiful family!
- Congratulations on the new member of your family!
- We heard the stork made a very special delivery. Congratulations on your new baby!
- Congratulations on your new little blessing.
- To a very special family. Congratulations on this precious new addition to your family.
Giving new parents a thoughtful flower card message will fill them with joy and inspire them as they begin their new journey as parents. You can check our Baby Bloom Collection.
Writing a heartfelt card to accompany flowers is time well spent to think about and consider the perfect message you want to convey to your loved one. Remember to sign your name at the bottom of the card, so your loved one will know who the card is from. The recipient will be pleased to know that you took the time to select the perfect flowers for the occasion and wrote a meaningful note to go with them.